1. To focus more on enjoying and loving my life as a single person rather than continually searching for the right mate.
2. To step outside my comfort zone socially so that I stop meeting the same type of men/women and broaden my horizons.
3. To review my patterns in choosing potential mates, and to figure out why I keep repeating that pattern (i.e. keep dating controllers, losers, commitmentphobics, or emotionally unavailable people).
4. To speak up in all of my relationships and let people know what I want from them and how I expect to be treated.
5. To hold people accountable for their bad behavior, so they will either change it or I will know to let them go.